Man Shoots And Kills His Sister For Unfriending Him On Facebook

Spread the love

A 27-year-elderly person has been accused of second-degree murder for shooting and killing his sister for unfriending him on Facebook.

At around 3:15 p.m on Thanksgiving Day, Anchorage police got two 911 calls that a lady had been shot in a living arrangement on the 200 square of McCarrey Street in East Anchorage, charging records state.

READ ALSO : I Once Suffered From Food Poison After Eating At Papaye – Joey B Uncovered

The primary call was from the uncle of the person in question and the second originated from the grandma of the shooter, Moses Tony Crowe.

The injured individual’s uncle told a 911 dispatcher that “he heard a pop” while he was cooking at the home, that his niece had inadvertently been shot and that she was “oblivious however breathing,” as indicated by the charging archives. Crowe’s grandma told police that her grandson had pulled a weapon from his pocket and shot the person in question, who was recognized as Amanda Owen, Crowe’s 23-year-old sister, the archives state.


Police said that when they landed at the scene, they discovered Owen, who had been shot in the head. She was taken to Providence Alaska Medical Center, where she was later articulated dead.

The lady distinguished in the charging records as Crowe and Owen’s grandma told analysts that the family had met at the home for a Thanksgiving feast, and that Crowe had been up late drinking until promptly toward the beginning of the day and had dozed till past early afternoon. She told analysts that she was perched on her bed that early evening time conversing with Owen, who was in a seat with her 1-year-old child in her lap.

As per the charges, Crowe came into the room and began conversing with Owen, upset that she had unfriended or blocked him on Facebook.

The grandma told investigators that Crowe hauled something out of his pocket that she couldn’t see plainly. By then, he “controlled” the item; when giving her record to criminologists, the grandma made “a movement steady with racking the slide of a self-loader gun,” as per the charges. Crowe then pointed a dark gun at Owen’s head and the weapon went off, the grandma told police.

“I’m going to go to prison forever,” Crowe stated, as indicated by his grandma’s record. Crowe likewise said he “didn’t mean it” and asked his grandma not to call the police as he left the habitation with the handgun, as indicated by the charges.

Do You Have News To Share With ?

Send to

Spread the love
We are Ghana's Favorite Entertainment and Gossip Blog. Visit Us For Most Recent Entertainment News, Celebrity Gossip, Travel Tips, Fashion & Many More.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back To Top