I Once Suffered From Food Poison After Eating At Papaye – Joey B Uncovered

Spread the love

Adaptable Ghanaian artiste, Joey B has uncovered he once had a food contamination involvement with the Papaye diner.

He said this when a tweep indicated him that it has been some time the two of them met at their preferred papaya joint.

@1RealJoeyB is been while we meet for papaye café your preferred joint,” @teedley tweeted

Dawg, I got food poisoned and never returned there. still tasty tho,” Joey’s answer.

Joey B

Do You Have News To Share With Hotgossipgh.com ?

Send to mail.hotgossipgh@gmail.com


Spread the love
We are Ghana's Favorite Entertainment and Gossip Blog. Visit Us For Most Recent Entertainment News, Celebrity Gossip, Travel Tips, Fashion & Many More.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back To Top