Nagyi Amoah (born 27 February), known professionally as Nagyi, is a Ghanaian rapper, and song writer. His genres ranges from Ghanaian Hip-Hop, RnB, Afro-beat and Trap music.
Dating from 2011 when he started recording music, he has made a catalogue of 4 mixtapes. Nagyi raps in a blend of English, Twi and Pidgin which is a relatable language in the Ghanaian culture.
Born and raised in a music family he has always loved music in all forms and genres of the world and developed the skills to write at a young age.
With this skill, he is a song writer with songs ranging from RnB to Afro-beat and reggae. He loves performing in a live band setting.
With his diverse rap styles, deep lyrics and artistry
Nagyi tells his story of society around us and motivate the youth.
He believes music is the food for the soul and the key in changing and moving minds and the world forward.
Points of career highlights
• Best rapper award in Senior High school (Winneba Snr High school, 2013)
• Best group Award in Senior High school entertainment (Winneba Snr High school,2013)
• Best Rapper High school Award nominee (High school honest awads,2013)
• Top two (2) trends in Ghana (Twitter)
• Performance at the Ghana National Theatre (Recognize)
Provision of links to all social media accounts
Twitter : cokejohnpaul
Instagram : cokejohnpaul_
Facebook : nagyi.amoah.71
YouTube : ninegee
Apple Music : Nagyi